Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2012

Summer Vacations 2012

My name is Roman Arguello. I live in Managua, Nicaragua and I am currently studying at Lincoln International Academy. My summer vacations started actually one week before than the vacations of the rest of my classmates. The reason of why they started before is that I got exempt from every semester test the school required me to take. This made me very happy because I got one extra week for my summer vacations 2012. More importantly, it made my parents to be proud of me. 

The first weeks of my vacations were for me to take a rest from school and any kind of work. I enjoyed staying up late at night just chatting with my friends and waking up very late. In these days my brothers (Guillermo, Fernando, and Adriana) used to go to tennis or swimming classes. So they waked up early and came to the house around noon, leaving the house empty for me to sleep in silence. If I felt like going to the gym or just meeting up with my friends, I would just grab the cars keys and drove myself. 

The last month was the part of my vacations in which I traveled a little. Even though I stayed within the boundaries of Nicaragua, I traveled by airplane. My destiny was Corn Island. During my stay in the island, I visited the coral reefs. While at the coral reefs, I did snorkeling that was actually very fun. Also, I fished for my first time with a spear-gun. I also had the chance to visit Little Corn Island. To get to Little Corn Island I had to go on a boat that made my brother very dizzy. The next day I returned to Managua and two weeks later I went fishing. 








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario